Saturday, December 6, 2008

Jerk BBQ

이름: BBQ Chicken Taipan
위치: 11A, Jalan USJ 10/1, Taipan Business Centre 47620 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
얼마: 14.50링잇
웹사이트: www.bbq-chicken.com.my

Located at a very popular area at Subang Jaya called Taipan. Small little shop but the decorations is very nice and cosy. You can hear Korean songs playing at the background. Very colourful design as well. I ordered a dish called Jerk BBQ. The name was interesting to me :P It's consider a fairly big portion yet simple. A chicken, coleslaw and some fries. The taste, it's good. I like it~ and their chilli sauce is special as well. Taste a little bit of kimchi in there and spicy too. They only use olive oil which I reckon it's healthy.

Here are the description of Jerk BBQ taken from their menu:
Jerk BBQ
Whole chicken leg cooked over charcoal fire with no additional oil used then spread with authentic Korean style barbeque sauce made of more than 20 natural seasonings and red pepper grain giving it a little tinge of spiciness. Complete with golden fries and coleslaw.
I would go back to this place for more~

등급: 8 out of 10

No comments: